PhD Professor – Ajman University of Science and Technology Job – Ajman – UAE
Ajman University of Science and Technology
Ajman – UAE
AUST seeks a dynamic, innovative and visionary Faculty Members in the following fields for the academic year 2013/2014:
College of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering – Communication (PhD Degree Holder)
- Electrical Engineering – Electronics (PhD Degree Holder)
- Interior Design – (PhD Degree / MSc Degree Holders)
- Architecture – (PhD Degree / MSc Degree Holders)
College of Education and Basic Sciences:
- Applied Mathematics (Assistant Professor Position)
College of Business Administration:
- Accounting (PhD Degree Holder)
- Management (PhD Degree Holder)
- Finance (PhD Degree Holder)
- Marketing (PhD Degree Holder)
College of Information Technology:
- Information Systems (PhD Degree Holder)
College of Dentistry:
- Restorative Dentistry (Professor Position)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Professor Position)
- Orthodontic (Professor Position)
Institute of Environment, Water & Energy:
- Environmental Sciences (Lecturer Position)
- Groundwater (Assistant Professor Position)
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences:
- Pharmacology (PhD Degree Holder)
- Clinical Biochemistry (PhD Degree Holder)
- Pharmaceutics (PhD Degree Holder)
- Clinical Pharmacy (PhD Degree Holder)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (PhD Degree Holder)
College of University Requirements & Academic Counseling:
- Statistics (Assistant Professor Position)
Minimum Qualifications Required:
* Applicant should be a graduate of accredited universities, which use credit hours system, and English language as a medium of instruction.
* 2 years teaching experience in higher education institutes.
* Must provide at least 2 professional references along with their e-mail addresses and contact details.
* Excellent English language command as it is the medium of teaching.
* Teaching, training, practicing, research and expertise are basic elements in the educational system at the university.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
Program planning and implementation skills.
Knowledge of computerized student information systems.