Dental Nurse – Emirates Airline Job – Dubai – UAE
Emirates Airline & Group
To provide a high standard of dental assistance to the Dentists, and dental care to eligible Emirates employees and their dependents. Assist with infection control and patient education, according to the standards required and set by the Department of Health (DOH) and The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International (ACHSI) the Australian accreditation body.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
• National Certificate for Dental Surgery Assistants from a recognised training school or the equivalent Certificate of Dental Nursing from a recognised Dental Training School which are acceptable to Government of Dubai of Dubai and Emirates, Ministry of Health Licensing Department, OR must have current Ministry of Health Licence.
• Further qualifications/Diplomas/Courses relevant to job preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of post registration experience in a similar position.
• Experience of working/living abroad, preferably the Middle East will be an advantage / preferred.
• Must have a valid CPR license.
• Must be computer literate.